Every rose color caries its own meaning. The meaning of rose colors is some times well known and easy to understand such as the meaning of the rose color red, a universal message of love, while the meaning of other rose colors are less know and not always as easy to understand. On example of this is the fact that the meaning of the rose color peach symbolises success or that a deal has been reached.
The meaning of the color of the rose is important to know to make sure that you send the message that you want to send when you send someone rose flowers. It can also be good to be able to understand the messages other are trying to send to you by there choice of flowers. It is however important to remember that the color of the rose isn’t the only things that effects the message that are sent by the roses, The number of roses and how they are combined with other colors are also important factors.
Below you find a list of the basic meaning of different rose colors but I would recommend that you browse this site to find out more about the rose color and the message you want to find since there often are more to the meaning of rose colors than what are described in this basic list.
- The meaning of the rose color red is love and passion
- The meaning of the rose color white is affection
- The meaning of the rose color orange enthusiasm and eagerness
- The meaning of the rose color peach is success
- The meaning of the rose color blue is that someone is mysterious
- The meaning of the rose color black is death and change
- The meaning of the rose color pink is elegance but can also be appreciation and sympathy depending on the coloration in the rose.
- The meaning of the rose color green is fertility and fruitfulness
- The meaning of the rose color yellow is “try to care”
I would once again like to recommend that you read more about the meaning of the rose colors since this basic list don’t give justice to the meanings. You can read more about any of the rose colors by clicking on the color.